
Born 3/30/2007
2 lbs 12 oz and perfect. Outside of being small, Zennah had no major problems which allowed her to progress quickly and come home from Children's Hospital after only five weeks. It has been very hard at times, but with the help and encouragement of the staff at Children's it made it easier leaving her every day. The first time I walked into the hospital I remember how scarred I was, but in no time I was familiar with the rutines. I will never forget the smell if the soap we had to use to "scrub up". To me that was Zennah's smell. She was given a lovey doll made for mom's to wear in the bra and then give to their babies so that the moms smell is with the baby. This was given to me after eft my nursing pad with her and the nurses said they did not have the heart o take it from her because she was almost like cuddling it.