Friday, May 11, 2007

Web World Start

Today we are making our way onto the internet to help share our lives in the "popular" way. Everyone these days has a myspace, a web blog, email, whatever....! Here we are making our very first and it feels good.

A little about us is we are a yours, mine, and ours.. new family.
We have bumped along and finally blended nicely.
The "we" consists of Shawna (me/mom),


Kim (him/dad), and five girls..yes I did say 5!
Sage, Taytum, Maren, Briton, & Baby Zennah.
We each had two, and we all have one.

Today, wait it is now yesterday.. was my birthday. It was a good day, I got to sleep in, eat out, and get a new fridge. That was an awesome thing... The one we had been functioning out of was sooooo small, it has now been retired to the garage for drinks and extra space freezer items. I can imagine not having to run to the store every day for milk or bread. This is truly a great thing. For my birthday I also got a ring from Kim, made from his own hands while everyone slept so to not spoil the surprise. He is completely thoughtful and sweet.

Thinking I should make my way to bed for the next 20 minutes before Zennah awakens for a feeding... I will post more on this process of feedings another time.